August 27, 2006

Finally packing

I finally started cleaning my room (a daunting task to be sure), and thinking about packing. I say thinking because I have yet to actually crack open one of my suitcases and put anything in it, although I intend to do my test packing run today, so that I can determine how much of my crap will have to stay at home.

In better news, however, I am now allowed to take a carry-on AND electronics/books, which means that I will have entertainment aside from the in-flight movie and my fellow passengers. It also means that I don't have to worry about anyone being sticky fingered with my iPod.

Changed $500 to Euro this past week and got approximately €360, which is a crap exchange rate (somewhere around $100=€78). But at least I have money in hand for my first few days in the land of Flamenco. I seriously can't wait for the trainride...I promise I'll take as many pictures as is feasible and post them when I get a chance.

Alright...back to the cleaning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home